Thursday, April 16, 2009

As Promised...


Here's where the "magic" happens. LOL. Seriously though, this is in my home office/art room. As you can see, I finally took the steps to organize everything. AND I also put a picture on the wall-the one in the frame. The other things on the left (h.s. pencil drawings), are just propped up on a huge, blank canvas that I'm excited to use.


Do you see all of those canvases? I love ART!!!

The picture on the left is 16"X20". I did it in 2002 or 2003. I did it very quickly with watercolor...recently rediscovered it in my portfolio. Jackpot! The painting next to it is on a 4'4' piece of cardboard - using acrylic. The colors are awesome in person!

Here's another 4'x4' cardboard piece. I really like how it turned out.


So, this is my bookcase that I'm very proud of!! It currently has a combination of office stuff and art stuff...but I'm going to buy a matching one to help organize my art stuff. AND I used it to hold some awards, and other things. That square with the star on it...is my cap from my college graduation. I taped a white Star on the top so my family could find me in the crowd! Brilliant.

No comments: