Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How I'll Become RICH...

I've figured it out!!! I know exactly how I'll become rich.
Here's the deal - you're supposed to find a niche, right? A problem or a customer base? Something far-reaching, right?

Well, everyone deals with relationships...being in love, breakups, etc.

TIME and NOW Music have made compilation cds - and made millions! Why don't I make a series of compilation cds...each about BREAKUPS!!! Yeah! That's the way to do it. Save young men and women the trouble of searching for good breakup songs...and just provide it to them...for a nominal fee of $19.95/cd.

Hmm....

1 comment:

justforalex said...

Willie! what the hell. u leave one lil comment and thats what u come up with cmon man cant u see thats a genius idea... i think. i always thought i would win the lotto, and now...nothing...not a thing!