Thursday, December 9, 2010

Okay, so maybe my blog title isn't as relevant anymore...

I realized tonight that the title of my blog meant so much more before all the crazy things that make electricity not such an immediate need anymore. It became especially clear to me as I retired to my bedroom tonight, carrying my laptop, iPad, work iPhone, and personal cell phone. Nice. And, should my electricity go out again, and the batteries die in each of my nifty gadgets...I happen to have a wind-up flashlight I can use to traverse through the dark shadows of my apartment until I find my backup iPhone/iPad charger; and should that be stolen by some battery stealing bandit...I also have an emergency solar battery, with convenient usb adapter, that'd come in handy! If all else fails, this apartment building has outside electrical outlets...so my phone will always get the charge it needs.

In any case...checking fb without electricity isn't quite as hard as it used to be. And, for that matter, my stories aren't as "rock bottom-esque" as some have been in the past. But, not to fret...a new year is upon us...there's no telling what's in store in 2011!! ;-)

Just a random thought.

C'mon, Friday....almost 26 more minutes!!

No comments: