Thursday, June 16, 2011

Facebook Hiatus

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I've finally decided to take a hiatus from Facebook. I realized that the time I spend on the site just simply... isn't productive. In fact, it's counterproductive. :-( Boo.

So, I'm not sure if it'll be a few days, a week, a couple of weeks, maybe even a month-long hiatus...but it's necessary. And, let's face it...if it's too hard to do...all the more reason it should be done, right? Ugh.

Hopefully this will give me an opportunity to reflect more on my own life, rather than follow the lives of others. Or actually call and visit with friends more, instead of rely on my newsfeed to keep me posted on all of their excitement. Plus, I really like getting emails...and LOVE getting snail mail! Maybe this will jumpstart things a bit?

Oh well...let's see how well this works: fingers crossed.

No comments: